Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mini Album for your Christmas Cards

Hi everyone! Cassie here with one last Christmas project to share today, hopefully it will help you a bit with your post-Christmas organizing (if you're a procrastinator like me and haven't done it already!).  I hate throwing out Christmas cards, in particular the photo Christmas cards.  I always wind up saving them but never having a place to put them.  So I decided to make a little Christmas card album-- super simple.  I just wrapped some pieces of cardboard in patterned paper, decorated, and threw them on a binder ring as a front and back cover.  I hole punched all of my favorite Christmas cards and put those in between the covers.  I didn't measure anything, just kept it really loose since Christmas cards come in so many weird shapes and sizes. I started putting in Xmas cards from 2012 and will be able to use it for years to come (i put 2012-2015 on the back cover, I think there's plenty of space for 2 more years).

Front Cover:

Back Cover:

If you guys have organization issues like myself give this little album a try!


No comments: