Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Smooches for Sale

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout using Noel's newest kit, Book of Love!  I love the color scheme in this kit, it's perfect for Valentine's Day and love themed layouts but the addition of the gray means that I can make it a bit more masculine for layouts about my little boy.


Last Valentine's Day I made a kissing booth out of cardboard and we set up this sweet little photo shoot with my son.  I've been waiting for the perfect Noel kit to scrap the photos and obviously the Book of Love kit was just perfect!


I journaled around the edges of the page so I wouldn't use up any of the negative space in the center of the layout and distract from the photos.  My journaling basically says that I wish I could actually pay for kisses and snuggles because my son is so busy I never get them haha :)  I'm sure I'm not the only one, right?

Have a great day everyone! Don't forget about our Book of Love crop next week!

-Cassie

No comments: